VICTOR CAI | Senior Architect
1. What is your favourite food? Chicken Luksa
2. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? The firms & colleagues I worked and am working with. They are all great inspiration to me.
3. What do you love most about the design profession? Being able to resolve problems in a creative and professional way.
4. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? Communication
5. What are you most afraid of? Unable to being with my family.
6. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Shanghai Tower
7. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Stargazing and even discover something or someone (aliens…) if lucky
8. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Taiwan - a great place for bicycle touring
9. If you weren’t an Architect / L. Architect or Interior designer, what would you be? Astronomer or astrophysicist
10. What is your hobby? Cycling
11. What is your most valuable professional quality? Professionalism
12. What does a perfect day look like to you? When weather is suitable for riding my bikes.
13. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? First encounter with Extra-terrestrials…
14. What movie can you watch over and over again? The last emperor