SUZANNE GOODSON | Associate
“I love how architecture is a wonderful mix of art and science. Each day in this profession is different and the variety brings with it the opportunity to be creative as new and exciting challenges arise. With both national and international project experience I understand the importance of working closely with clients and enjoy providing them with ideas that bring their vision to life. There is nothing more rewarding than designing a building that functions beautifully for its users and improves their quality of life, work and play.”
Known for her strong communication skills and ability to lead the team to focus on solution driven outcomes, Suzanne is actively involved in all aspects of her projects from design, client interaction and brief development, to contract documentation, construction and post construction services. With more than two decades’ experience in architectural design, documentation and contract administration, Suzanne has been the project architect for numerous commercial, residential, multi-residential, judicial, leisure and education projects.
As an associate Suzanne also acts as the Marketing and Quality Systems Manager at Guymer Bailey, ensuring our client’s needs stay at the forefront of designs to deliver high-quality projects that exceed expectations.
1. What is your favourite food? Seafood
2. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Alvar Aalto is one of my favorites
3. What do you love most about the design profession? Every day is different
4. What are you most afraid of? Roller Coster rides. Irrational I know
5. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Run a marathon
6. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Japan
7. If you weren’t an Architect / L. Architect or Interior designer, what would you be? A childrens doctor or photographer
8. What is your hobby? Swimming, running, going to the beach, being outside
9. What’s your favourite T.V show? Walking Dead at the moment – but its a love hate thing
10. What is your most valuable professional quality? My organisation skills
11. How would your friends describe you? Passionate, reliable, courageous