RACHEL HUR | Student of Architecture
1. What is your nickname? Raquel, thanks to a barista who once misspelt my name
2. What is your favourite food? Coffee
3. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Frank Lloyd Wright and Le Corbusier
4. What do you love most about the design profession? We’re allowed to dress crazy and no one can say anything about it
5. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Falling Water – both a building and landscape!
6. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Sky diving
7. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? The Middle East
8. If you were a super hero, who would you be? Ironman (according to a dodgy Superhero test on the internet)
9. If you weren’t an Architect / L. Architect or Interior designer, what would you be? Ice hockey player perhaps?
10. What is your hobby? Cooking and photography
11. What’s your favourite T.V show? Brooklyn Nine-Nine!
12. What is your ‘spirit animal’? Wolf (or so I tell myself)
13. How would your friends describe you? Eccentric
14. What movie can you watch over and over again? The Breakfast Club