NAOMI ALBROW | Graduate of Architecture
1. What is your nickname? Nom
2. What is your favourite food? Italian, preferably pasta.
3. What do you love most about the design profession? I am interested in architecture that infuses/permeates social responsibility and shapes peoples experiences whilst being environmentally sustainable. Specifically, the sophistication of architecture that inspires, adds value and engages its users passer-by.
4. What are you most afraid of? Anything that flies, mostly bugs – they can come at you when you least expect it!
5. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Jewish Museum Berlin, Germany - Daniel Libeskind.
6. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Become a registered Architect
7. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Africa
8. What super power do you wish you had? To be able to see and help solve peoples’ troubles/worries before they manifest further.
9. If you weren’t an Architect / L. Architect or Interior designer, what would you be? Anthropologist or Travel Journalist.
10. What is your hobby? Photography and Wedding and Event Stationery (Graphic Design)
11. What is your ‘spirit animal’? I’ve been told a Giraffe
12. What is your most valuable professional quality? Extremely organised and motivated.
13. How would your friends describe you? Happy, Passionate and Driven
14. What movie can you watch over and over again? The Holiday