MONIK PATEL | Senior Architect
Monik brings nearly two decades of architecture experience to the team and is well-versed in structuring, managing and co-ordinating all aspects of successful project delivery within timeframes and budgets. With a specialty in the healthcare and research industries, Monik brings a unique perspective on public architecture with a focus on creating healthy environments that promote wellbeing.
1. What is your nickname? Kishan
2. What is your favourite food? Pav Bhaji (Mumbai version)
3. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Amongst other, Louis Khan
4. What do you love most about the design profession? The opportunity to ‘create’ something new
5. What are you most afraid of? Not giving my best to family, work and life.
6. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Amongst other, Ahmedabad Management Association, India
7. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Paragliding
8. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Machu Picchu
9. If you were a superhero, who would you be? Thor
10. What is your hobby? Hiking
11. What is your ‘spirit animal’? Lion
12. What is your most valuable professional quality? Integrity
13. If you were Prime Minister of Australia, what is the first thing you would do? Eradicate all forms of inequality – economic, social and other