KIRIL PETROV | Graduate of Architecture
1. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? It would have to be Frank Lloyd Wright, more recently work by UNStuido, Snøhetta, BIG to name a few.
2. What do you love most about the design profession? The moment you walk through a building which was just lines on paper just a few months ago.
3. What are you most afraid of? Comfort zone. Leaving it, that is.
4. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Impossible to narrow it down to a single building but The Guggenheim Museum would come close.
5. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Travel more.
6. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Japan.
7. What is your hobby? Photography and getting out to explore new, undiscovered locations. There is no shortage of these in Melbourne.
8. What’s your favourite T.V show? Fringe or anything where JJ Abrams is involved.
9. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be? Canon camera, laptop, Vespa, notebook, pencil.
10. What does a perfect day look like to you? A day spent traveling and taking photographs.
11. What movie can you watch over and over again? Lego Batman, booyah!