JUSTINE LENKIEWICZ | Student of Architecture
1. What is your nickname? They call me Juz
2. What is your favourite food? That’s like asking a parent who their favourite child is!
3. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? The incomparable, uncompromising Swiss maestro, Peter Zumthor
4. What do you love most about the design profession? Finding creative ways of expressing oneself
5. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? A humble leader
6. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Therme Vals, Switzerland
7. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? My travel bucket list is forever growing, but the number 1 spot is currently occupied by Japan
8. If you were a super hero, who would you be? One of Captain’s Planet’s Planeteers saving the planet with my ability help spread the message of love and kindness!
9. What is your hobby? One of them is chasing beautiful landscapes, sunrises and sunsets and capturing them with my DSLR
10. What’s your favourite T.V show? FRIENDS will always be relevant
11. What is your ‘spirit animal’? Not entirely sure what is meant by spirit animal, but my dream is to one day be the proud mother of Gerberian Shepsky
12. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be? My phone, my camera, my travel wallet (including my passport and various past travelling memoirs) , a good pair of sneakers, and my ray-bans
13. What does a perfect day look like to you? A day where I don’t require coffee to wake me up
14. What movie can you watch over and over again? Devil Wears Prada is certainly one for the ages