JUSTINE LENKIEWICZ | Graduate of Architecture
Justine Lenkiewicz is a Graduate of Architecture at Guymer Bailey Architects and has been in the architectural industry for nearly four years. Known for her attention to detail and the ability to manage varying scales of work while still meeting deadlines, Justine is driven by her desire to create high-quality designs that exceed client expectations. Having an innate ability to pick up technical skills quickly and a love for the perpetual learning process that architecture is, Justine is rapidly building her design skills across the residential, education, community and corrections sectors.
1. What is your nickname? Juz
2. What is your favourite food? That’s like asking a parent who their favourite child is!
3. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Peter Zumthor
4. What do you love most about the design profession? Finding creative ways of expressing yourself
5. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? A humble leader
6. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Therme Vals, Switzerland
7. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Japan
8. If you were a super hero, who would you be? One of Captain’s Planet’s Planeteers!
9. What is your hobby? One of them is chasing beautiful landscapes, sunrises and sunsets and capturing them with my DSLR
10. What’s your favourite T.V show? Friends!
11. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be? My phone, my camera, my travel wallet (including my passport and various past travel memoirs) , a good pair of sneakers, and my ray-bans
12. What movie can you watch over and over again? Devil Wears Prada