JARVIS PINTO | Interior Designer
1. What is your nickname? Jarvito
2. What is your favourite food? Dumplings
3. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Hard to say – its either I.M. Pei or Peter Zumthor really depends on my mood.
4. What do you love most about the design profession? The long-term impact our decisions have on the urban environment, at a micro and macro scale.
5. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? Brief Sentences.
6. What are you most afraid of? Opening an Artline 200 pen to find the nib has been pushed all the way in.
7. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? For the moment it’s the Manchester Unity Building on Swanston street by Marcus Barlow
8. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? The temple from Indiana Jones at the start of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
9. If you were a super hero, who would you be? The hamburglar.
10. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be? 4 seasons of the original MacGyver series and a bag of everyday objects.
11. If you were Prime Minister of Australia, what is the first thing you would do? Change the currency to ‘Dollarydoos’
12. What does a perfect day look like to you? Waking up, grabbing a coffee and heading over to a wood work shop to spend the day building cabinets or anything in wood.