ELIZABETH BURGER | Interior Designer
1. What is your nickname? Liz, Lizzy, Lizard, it never ends.
2. What is your favourite food? Popeyes fried chicken.
3. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? The ancient Greeks.
4. What do you love most about the design profession? When you get to see your ideas that you’ve only seen on paper come to life.
5. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? Humility.
6. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? The combination of the glass pyramid at the Louvre and the original Louvre buildings.
7. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Travel more around Australia.
8. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Greece.
9. If you weren’t an Architect / L. Architect or Interior designer, what would you be? A lawyer or an artist, maybe both?
10. What is your hobby? Painting.
11. What is your ‘spirit animal’? Can I say Stevie Nicks?
12. What is your most valuable professional quality? Attention to detail.
13. What does a perfect day look like to you? A good sleep in and brunch with a view.
14. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? The 1889 World’s Fair in Paris.
15. What movie can you watch over and over again? Forrest Gump forever.