Our Melbourne Studio is currently looking for an Interior Designer to join our team and lead our interior design and documentation.
In the last 29 years, Guymer Bailey Architects has grown to be a medium-sized company with two offices, in Melbourne and Brisbane. Each office contains approximately 30 staff, with the offices working together on a daily basis. The business specialises in correctional, courts, educational and commercial projects.
GBA believe that our staff are our greatest asset, and promote a positive and respectful working environment, as well as a healthy and safe work place at all times.
Due to growth, we are looking for an interior designer to join our studio and lead our interiors designs and documentation.
If you have:
- 5-8 years' experience as an interior designer in a similar role
- 3 years' Revit experience in a commercial practice
- the ability to deliver projects from inception to completion,
- the ability to liaise with clients and co-ordinating consultants
- interests in design and sustainability
- attention to detail
- ability to prioritise
- a proactive and problem solving approach
Then we want to hear from you!
The role offers a collaborative team environment, varied projects across correctional, residential, educational, community, commercial and resorts together with opportunities for growth.
It's looking like an exciting year ahead! If you would like to join us on a year of growth and success please send your CV along with your cover letter to
For more information click on the link below -