GRADUATE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
Our Brisbane Studio is currently looking for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join our team.
Guymer Bailey Landscape is a landscape design specialisation within Guymer Bailey Architects. Since its inception in 1989, Guymer Bailey has been committed to integrating landscape design with architecture through all of our projects.
We are an enthusiastic team of landscape architects and urban designers who work on a variety of projects for both public and private sector clients. Recent projects have included residential gardens, community facilities, sport and recreational facilities, streetscapes, public transport as well as large scale infrastructure.
We are seeking a graduate landscape architect for a full time position in our Brisbane office with the following attributes:
• A graduate degree in Landscape Architecture (from an accredited university course).
• One to three years post-graduate experience in a landscape design practice.
• Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Able to work independently and as a team member.
• Proficient computer skills in CAD (particular ArchiCAD), Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Willingness to develop their professional capabilities.
As a part of Guymer Bailey Landscape you will be required to provide input into a range of services including master planning, design and documentation, and contract administration of landscape architecture and urban design projects. We encourage and support all of our staff to develop their professional skills and to remain intellectually and technically up to date by undertaking professional development and training programs.
If you share our goals, have the required skills, are self-motivated and would enjoy working as part of our team then we would like to hear from you. Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
If you are interested in joining our Brisbane landscape team please contact:
Contact: Rob Waddell
For more information click on the link below -