DAVID REASBECK | Senior Architectural Technician
1. What is your favourite food? Bobotie (South African Curry) ribs, ribs or ribs! oh yes seafood too!
2. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Organic Architecture ....... Santiago Calatrava
3. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? Honesty / Reliability / Diligence
4. What are you most afraid of? Traffic jams and not meeting my future grandkids
5. What’s your favourite building and/or landscape design? Milwaukee Art Museum
6. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Skydive
7. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Nepal /Tibet
8. What super power do you wish you had? Hindsight
9. If you weren’t an Architect / L. Architect or Interior designer, what would you be? Vet
10. What is your hobby? Sailing/Kayak Fishing/Camping/Stunt Kite Flying
11. What’s your favourite T.V show? Game of thrones, Vikings, Suits
12. What is your ‘spirit animal’? Elephant
13. What is your most valuable professional quality? Integrity
14. What does a perfect day look like to you? A perfect day is when the sun is shining, Ocean is sparkling, light breeze blowing, fish are biting and the lawnmower is broken.