ANDREW JULIAN | Graduate Landscape Architect
1. What is your favourite food? Indian
2. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Dr Alister Mackenzie (golf course architect, it counts!), his ability to camouflage the built into the pre-existing is second to none.
3. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? Patience.
4. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? Japan.
5. If you were a super hero, who would you be? Slept-through-the-fight-man.
6. What super power do you wish you had? Either omnipresence or invisibility.
7. What is your hobby? Golf, music, watches, golf, pens.
8. What is your ‘spirit animal’? A sloth… But in a really nice suit.
9. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be? Golf clubs, my favourite watch, a suit, phone and guitar.
10. What is your most valuable professional quality? I’m always calm.
11. How would your friends describe you? Calm and smart come up reasonably frequently, they might be lying though.
12. What movie can you watch over and over again? Any Studio Ghibli film.