ALEXANDRA KENNEDY | Architect
Alexandra Kennedy is a registered architect at Guymer Bailey Architects and has over ten years’ experience in architectural design, documentation and contract administration. Having managed projects of varying scales, across multiple sectors in both Queensland and Victoria, Alexandra brings a creative yet methodical approach to design and enjoys the challenge of managing complex projects and collaborating with multiple consultants. As a self-described people person, Alexandra enjoys working with clients to make their ideas a reality and is known for her keen organisational skills and tenacity in achieving the design brief.
1. What is your nickname? Alie Cat, AK, Al Bell
2. What is your favourite food? CHEESE
3. Who is your favourite Architect / Designer? Frank Lloyd Wright
4. What do you love most about the design profession? We have the chance to impact peoples physical and visual environment
5. What professional skill do you most admire in someone? Ability to own mistakes
6. What are you most afraid of? Inanimate objects that unusually large
7. What would you like to do that you haven’t yet? Paraglide
8. What place is on your bucket list to travel to? English Country Side
9. If you were a super hero, who would you be? Robin, because to be honest he does most of the work but he isn’t the main event.
10. If you weren’t an Architect / L. Architect or Interior designer, what would you be? If I was smart enough, a surgeon – I love medical gore
11. What is your hobby? Cooking, gardening, sewing, paper crafts, playing music, fitness, finding a ‘Friends’ reference every single day, jigsaws, crosswords, painting, I like doing a lot of things
12. What is your ‘spirit animal’? Otter